Emily's 2nd Birthday

Just two years ago, little Emily was born on 10/24/08.

I remember this day so perfectly. I was overwhelmed with huge joy and delight. My heart bursted with excitement at the thought that I would someday (if the Lord allowed ) be blessed with a little child of my own. Fear also crept in with the thought that "What if God didn't have anyone for me (a husband)?"... What if? That thought broke my joy and made me cry. My sister, my wonderful sister, comforted me. She somehow knew God had a wonderful man for me. I tried to believe her.


Now two years later, celebrating 2 years of little Emily, the man of my prayers has arrived, not only arrived, but we're engaged! And who would've known? My hearts desire has been satisfied, and one day, if the Lord has it, we will have our own little ones. Yipee! Just a little story to encourage you, if you are seeking the Lord diligently and praying for a husband, I can't promise you will get one, however, I can promise that prayer moves mountains. God really does delight in our desires (pure desires) when we delight in Him.


Happy Two Years Emily!


Big Sister Autumn! Talk about an answer to prayer and a blessing as well... love this little girl.


Miss Rhonda Reeves, an amazing granny, with her two baby grandkids :)


All of us together! Although we're all not looking at the camera **wink**

Momma (my wonderful sis) & baby Emily!
Love you little Emily, and thank you Lord for the blessing of family and answered prayer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD

The Journey is the Reward

When your holidays aren't as magical as you'd hope...