Nothing is stronger than gentleness

2011
gentleness.
My goal for this year is to encounter God more as I seek to live according to His word. His word encourages me not to live a life of strive, envy, worry, anxiety, fear, people pleasing, many activities, or business. His word encourages me to be a woman of gentleness, peacefulness, not bringing attention to myself, and courage. These attributes can only be attained by obeying and trusting God with my life completely. This is my hope for this year!


1 Peter 3:4
3 Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. 4 Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.

“Let your gentleness be evident to all”… 




But the fruit of the Spirit of Christ is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD

The Journey is the Reward

When your holidays aren't as magical as you'd hope...