I will be found by You, Declares the Lord!

 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the LORD, and I will restore..."
(Jeremiah 29:11-14 ESV)

"I will be found by You, declares the Lord!"... This is a beautiful promise to us!

 I got a sweet picture of this scripture this evening when I walked into our bedroom and my husband was facedown on the floor praying. I left immediately with my heart filled with joy knowing that God is so pleased with him. The Word of God is constantly urging us and telling us to seek God with everything we are and everything we have. This type of radical behavior WILL look silly to the world, but it's beautiful in God's eyes. To the world, a man facedown praying to Jesus is rediculous and weak; but to God, it is STRONG, WISE, AND COURAGEOUS, because all true and lasting strength comes only from the Lord.

 I'm thankful for the Word of God, thankful for my precious husband that helps points me to Christ, and thankful that I can share God's truth freely on my blog with you! :o) Be encouraged... don't stop seeking Him...

Seek the LORD and his strength;
  seek his presence continually!
(Psalm 105:4 ESV)

Comments

  1. Dear Beloved Sister in Christ, Holy and Precious Greetings to You in Jesus Our Lord.

    I and We Pray to God That HE may Bless You Richly and Greatly.

    Dear Woman of God, If it is God's Will, Please join Your Hands With Us for The Salvation of The Perishing Millions.

    In Him

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD

We've got AMAZING news!

The Journey is the Reward