Our one year anniversary


Night 1- Flemmings!
Chocolate covered fruit and reading a great book : The Meaning of Marriage by: Timothy Keller (Thanks Josh and Lauren)


Day 2: pottery painting!


Excited just to be together... celebrating what the Lord has done!

hmmmmm...what to choose?

...a pitcher/vase!
Finished product :o) so much fun!
Room graciously given to us by a sweet family: Mark and Jessica Wilson. We are so grateful for them
Our last night celebrating!

----------------------------------------------------


 Pictures taken after getting engaged  April 23, 2010




 Picture taken on one year anniversary :o):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalen surprised me with so many wonderful gifts this anniversary weekend, but without the love of Christ in his heart shining through to me, it all would have not meant so much to me.  There is so much joy in my heart because Christ has redeemed our hearts and has taught us what love truly is. This past year has been trying, but the love of Christ is what has seen us through. This weekend was delightful and immeasurably more than I could have ever dream of, because of Christ's goodness towards us. Thank you Jesus, not for the gifts, but for the love you've placed in our hearts that make the gifts a sweet blessing, but not something we cherish more than You and each other. Blessed AND Thankful!


I will end with a little Marriage poem:
Marriage takes three to complete;
It's not enough for two to meet.
They must be united in love
by love's Creator, God above.

Then their love will be firm and strong;
Able to last when things go wrong,
because they've felt God's love and know
He's always there, He'll never go.
And they have both loved Him in kind
with all their heart and soul and mind;
And in that love they've found the way
TO LOVE EACH OTHER EVERY DAY.


A Marriage that follows God's plan
Takes more than a woman and a man
It needs a oneness that can be
only from the Christ- Marriage takes three.

Comments

  1. Hi Lindsey,
    Happy anniversary! Just wanted to say hi and that I enjoy your blog. You are precious!!!!! And I am so happy for you! Your sweet joy makes the world a better place!
    Love,
    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Respected servant of The God Almighty, Beloved Sister,Lindsey Houck, Holy Greetings to you in Jesus Our Lord. I am so thankful to you for your Precious Reply to my Comment.

    Dear Sister, I and We Pray to God That HE may Bless you and give Welfare and Abundant Prosperity to Do His Work for the Salvation of The Perishing millions.

    Dear Sister, Please forgive me for my late Reply.

    Please forgive me.

    Dear Sister, Please Pray for Our Ministries. .

    Dear Woman of God, if it is God's will, Please send an E.mail to me so that I can write you about Our Ministries In India.

    this is my E.mail address "csimray@gmail.com".

    Dear Sister, I and we pray for you, for your Beloved Husband and for your Church and Ministries.

    Thanking You Woman of God,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD

We've got AMAZING news!

The Journey is the Reward