Mother-in-love's Surpise Graduation Celebration!!

My sweet, hard-working, Mother-in-love just graduated with her Masters Degree in Library Science at Sam Houston State University this past week. Ever since I've been apart of the Houck family, Keely has been working hard daily getting her Masters. I'm proud of her hard work and love her very much. Here are some of the pictures from her little surprise party. My sister-in-law and her husband Ryan came in from the Valley and some of Keely's friends from her school came as well! It was a special evening :o) !





                                                Keely's good friend, Debbie Corbet!
 Michael and Brittany :)
 Ryan and Kalese!
 My husband and I :)
More friends from Keely's school!!


 Presents!! :o)
 We love you, Keely!!

 Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men... You are serving the Lord Christ.
(Colossians 3:23-24 ESV)

Comments

  1. HOw sweet! We are VERY PROUD of Keely. Jess

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD

We've got AMAZING news!

The Journey is the Reward