the POWER of prayer...

is AMAZING.

God is so faithful!!!!!!!

It's so wonderful to see God move.

I used to try and change situations myself out of the strength of my flesh - and all my flesh left me was frusterated and in a complete mess (that I had to pick up and mend of course!!!!)

I'm learning to shut my mouth and pray for God's wisdom and mercy to help me/those who are struggling. It's so freeing to trust in God!

Everytime that I do this, God has pulled through in some way. It's not always fast or just how I think God will answer, but He does!

I want to challenge you today to surrender control to God!

He is faithful..... and if we ask ANYTHING according to His will, He will do it! Be patient and perservere in prayer!  

Satan dines in every area that we withhold from God. What areas are you withholding from God? You can bet that the enemy is encamped in that area. Give every area to God. Let Him guide you! And watch the peace of Christ rule in your heart and mind!


pray without ceasing.

(1 Thessalonians 5:17 ESV)
 
pray and don't lose heart.

(Luke 18:1 ESV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD

The Journey is the Reward

When your holidays aren't as magical as you'd hope...