Autumn's first slumber party with Uncle Kalen and Aunt Linny!

It was SUCH a blessing from God for my sweet neice Autumn to be able to come stay with Kalen and I for a night. My sister and her family live in Austin. Austin is 3 hours away so I go visit as much as I can, but we're not as close as I would hope! Here are some pictures from her stay with us! 

First activity: Painting & Popsicles! She painted a rainbow and ate a rainbow popsicle... Cute! 


               Next Activity: dancing to Uncle Kalen playing the Ukalele! 
(Kalen just got back from a work out) :) 


Uncle Kalen teaching Autumn how to play CHECKERS on a CHESS board... interesting, but simple & fun! Autumn loved it! 

   
                                      And of course, our Neila wanted to join in the fun....


Happy Girl! 


      Last day paintings! Autumn painted this- it's me and her! What a gift, thank you Lord for giving me time           with Autumn!!! 

Can't wait for Emily & Owen to grow up so they can come stay with us too!! :o) 

I perceived that there is nothing better for them than to be joyful and to do good as long as they live;
(Ecclesiastes 3:12 ESV)

Comments

  1. She had such a great time.. and still talks about her special time with you. love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD

The Journey is the Reward

When your holidays aren't as magical as you'd hope...