Chick-fil-a's" Dress Up Like A Cow" Day!


Chick-fil-a is one of my favorite places to eat, so when I found out that Chick-fil-a was having "Dress up like a cow and get a free meal" day I was totally in! Thankfully my pastor's wife, Diane, was already getting her  kids prepared for it too! This is what the women (some ;-) ) from RiversEnd Community Church do in our free time (lol!). I was also very thankful to have my sweet sister in Christ, Donatta (AKA Tornado) in town as well. Tornado is a free spirit and she loved doing this with me!!! Thankful for the simple things! I had a blast and got a free meal!!
                                                               
Enjoy the pictures! 

Tornado, Linda, and me- this was pretty hilarious! The ladies from our church family were the only adults that dressed up ;) 

All of us! 

The Powell's and Linda dancing with the Chick-fil-a Crew!! 

Fun!

Tornado and I with the real, live... COW! 

The Powell's! :) 

The Husband came to join the fun!!!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD

Trusting God = Putting all your hope in His steadfast love

It's Been One Year Since Licensing...