a little late but... Father's Day!

I wanted to post some sweet pictures from Fathers day 2012! 


Here is Kalen and I as well as Michael and Brittany celebrating Father's Day with Pops- Kalen's dad! 

 Celebrating Father's day at RiversEnd Community Church with my father in the faith- Greg Powell. He's taught me so much about my Heavenly Father's love. 

And of course... Celebrating Father's day with my biological father....Daddy-o! :o) 
It was a sweet weekend... I am so grateful beyond words for father figures in my life. I know there are so many young women out there without a father figure... to all you young women, let me reassure you- God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, is a Father to the Fatherless!!!! 
He binds up the brokenhearted and heals their wounds.... He is the BEST Father figure I have!! 
Let the Love of our Heavenly Father fill you today with hope & reassurance! Seek Him & You will find Him! 
Father of the fatherless and protector of widows
is God in his holy habitation.
(Psalm 68:5 ESV)

  He (God) executes justice for the fatherless and the widow, and loves the sojourner, giving him food and clothing.
(Deuteronomy 10:18 ESV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD

The Journey is the Reward

When your holidays aren't as magical as you'd hope...