Birthday Thankfulness!!!


It's 6:19 am and I need to get ready for school, but I wanted to share something God revealed to me in a deeper way today! As I think about Birthdays and how much they are celebrated, I'm reminded THE most important thing to celebrate is my rebirth in Christ my Lord and Savior!!

What am I thankful for today?

What am I celebrating!?!?

the Forgiveness of SINS!!!

Let all that I am praise the Lord! 
With my WHOLE heart, I will praise His Holy Name! 
Let all that I am praise the Lord! 
May I never forget the GOOD things he does for me...
HE FORGIVES ALL MY SINS
AND HEALS ALL MY DISEASES
HE REDEEMS MY LIFE FROM DEATH 
and crowns me with love and tender mercies!
Psalm 103:1-5



Here you will find a missionary telling the gospel to people in another country. Watch this tribe's reaction at the end to salvation: the forgiveness of sins and a right relationship with God! 

This is SOMETHING to rejoice about every moment of every day! I'm so thankful the Lord reminded me of this this morning! Be blessed Christians, we are SAVED- we are rescued!!!! Praise be to God! And to those who may not be saved, Christ died for you! Christ rose from the grave and conquered sin for you so that you may have a relationship with God!  Repent and Trust Him as your Lord and Savior- His yoke is easy and His burden is Light!!


GRATEFUL & REJOICING,
Lindsey



Comments

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Go check out my blog for more info :)

    Brittany @ vintagelywrapped.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD

We've got AMAZING news!

The Journey is the Reward