Liebster Award!



My sweet Sister Brittany nominated me for this award - Thanks Britt!

Facts of the Liebster Award:
The Liebster Award’s origins are pretty much a mystery. Bloggers nominate other bloggers that have 200 or less followers. It’s basically a “Hey, that’s a sweet little blog you’ve got there. Here’s an award!” You can’t just accept the award. You have to play by the (ever changing) rules and pay it forward. Then you can put the award on your blog for all to see.
The Rules:
1. List 11 facts about yourself. (I hope that you enjoy them! I tried to write things that hopefully my readers may not know, but then things that new people stopping in may find interesting as well.)

2. Answer the 11 questions given to you. (My 11 questions for each of the 11 nominated blogs are near the bottom of this post!)

3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate. (At the very bottom of this post you will find the links!)
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. (see the intro of this post!)


11 facts about me! 
1. Jesus is my Lord and Savior! 
2. I'm married to an amazing man named Kalen. 
3. I am a Senior at Sam Houston State University! Yipee! 
4. I love taking pictures and sharing them with people. 
5. I have 2 neices and 1 nephew. 
6. My hearts desire is to be a mommy one day, Lord Willing! 
7. Kalen and I both have families that Love and Serve Jesus! It's an awesome gift. 
8. I'm really goofy around people that are close to me. 
9. I'm keenly aware of my sinfulness by the grace of God and it draws me to my knees daily. 
10. I'm a sensitive person.
11. I LOVE kid-friendly jokes -Sometimes it takes me awhile to get a silly joke, like I'll laugh 30 minutes after it's been said and people think I'm weird. Lol. 

11 questions from Brittany

1. What is your favorite color? TEAL
2. What is your favorite movie of all time and why? Faith like Potatoes, it's the best depiction of God's saving grace in a farming families life. It shows the ups and downs of life and Jesus' kindness through it all. Miracles happen, people get saved, God is glorified, it's SUPER.
3. Do you  prefer to read fiction or nonfiction?I read more nonfiction. I like to read books that encourage me in my spiritual walk with Christ. And my fav. book is the Bible soo... nonfiction is it! 
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Jerusalem! I want to walk where Jesus walk and see where the whole story took place.
5. Are you a spender or a saver? SPENDER..... that's why God gave me Kalen, my sweet disciplined Saver. 6. How did you meet your husband? We met at Church! It was sweet.
7. Do you prefer board games or video games? Board games, it keeps you interactive with people!
8. What is the best thing you like about your job and why? nannying, being with the kids. I find so much joy in being with children, loving on them and teaching them.
9. Why did you decide to follow Christ and how has it changed your life? Well, by the grace of God I decided to follow Christ. I thought the world could fill me but it couldn't. After surrendering my life to Christ, I began to desire to walk closely with Jesus, to please Him, and to hate sin. So, it's changed my life because I don't like the things I used to like, I don't see the excitement in the things the world sees in regards to stuff and material gain like I used to, and I don't listen to any music but Christian because everything else bothers me and it didn't use to! and I'm still in the process of change as I type!
10. What would you do if you could do it for free? Go on a missions trip with my hubby!! 
11. What is your favorite house cleaning chore? Hmm.... I like vacuuming. It's amazing to see how much Dog hair I pick up every week in the vacuum! It's relieving to vacuum it all up! 

My questions for my nominees: 
1. Who is your biggest inspiration? Why? 
2. If you could take a break during the day and do anything you wanted, what would it be?
3. If you could be in any profession, what would it be? 
4. What is the sweetest thing God has taught you in your life?
5. What's your favorite book of the Bible, and why?
6. If you could sit at the feet of Jesus (literally- like He's physically manifested for time with you) like Mary, what would you ask Him?
7. What the greatest blessing in your life?
8. What are 2 positive things about your family members? (Husband, children)
9. What is your gifting?
10. What's your favorite song and why?
11. If it was your last day on earth, what would you do? 


I nominate....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD

Trusting God = Putting all your hope in His steadfast love

It's Been One Year Since Licensing...