Easter 2015




Because Christ lives-- our marriage thrives
Because Christ lives -- forgiveness is freely given
Because Christ lives -- we can love because He loved us first
Because Christ lives -- we are not bound to our own selfishness anymore
Because Christ lives -- we are free to serve and cherish each other
Because Christ lives -- We can face tomorrow without fear
Because Christ lives -- All suffering and pain experienced for His glory is worth it!
Because Christ LIVES!!!!
...:) The essence of Easter...

_______________________________________________




We were able to snap a new picture for our church family which makes me so happy, because we've grown by 4 families! RiversEnd has been officially launched for 3 years now! I love my Church Family!

Pastor Greg preaching on the 7 things Jesus said on the cross, pretty powerful!





________________________________________________


It was sweet to have my family over for brunch! 3 generations below :) 



____________________________________________________
And lastly, a photo shoot with my love 









We're so thankful for God's many blessings! I couldn't imagine doing life without my best friend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD

Trusting God = Putting all your hope in His steadfast love

It's Been One Year Since Licensing...