When Your Dad Turns 60...

You throw a party! :)

My mom planned this whole party... we just opened up our house! I am so thankful for my daddy-o. We've been through many seasons together. Easy and hard ones. I am thankful to share in this new season of foster care with him. He has been such a help; the hands and feet of Christ to us! He has walked out love many ways through this process and I've loved watching us all grow together. One of my dad's songs for me as an adolescent was "I believe in you" by Steven Curtis Chapman. Daddy-o has always been one of my biggest fans and that is a special gift from my Heavenly Father. I love you dad! I'm so thankful to share life with you!

Friends and family came from out of town!



so many people we didn't have enough eating/seating space!






L loves Connie. She met Connie the first weekend she came to live with us and has loved her since!

photo bomb!



                              Figuring out the super cool candle from the Gallaghers! (Thanks Heather!)
Ha!



The plate says " You are special today!" But you're special everyday Dad! Hehe!

L loves her cousin Daniel and the new bear she got from grams!
Good times!
                  

What a special Dad I have! Thanks to everyone who came and supported him! I love you Daddy-o!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD

Trusting God = Putting all your hope in His steadfast love

It's Been One Year Since Licensing...